The European Spallation Source is the proud host of the 8th International Particle Accelerator Conference, IPAC '17, to be held May 14-19 at Copenhagen's Bella Center.
|Click to download IPAC '17 poster as a PDF.|
IPAC is the main annual event for the worldwide accelerator community and industry, with presentations of the latest results from accelerator R&D and on the progress in existing, planned and future accelerator facilities.
IPAC’17 is hosted by the European Spallation Source ERIC and supported by both the Max IV Laboratory (Lund, Sweden) and Aarhus University (Denmark).
The ESS construction site and MAX IV are within a one-hour ride of the conference venue. Tours to visit both facilities will be offered.
Recent ESS Accelerator news:
- UK’s Daresbury Lab Gears Up for High-Beta Cavity Series Production
- How Do You Power the World’s Most Powerful Linac?
- The Accelerator Comes Together in Lund: A Talk With Roland Garoby
- IFJ Pan to Host Superconductivity & Particle Accelerators Conference, 6-7 December in Kraków
- As ESS Project Matures, Technical Installations Take Centre Stage
- Spain Delivers the First Major In-Kind Contribution to ESS Site
Gianluigi Arduini, CERN, Chairman of the Organising Committee
Mike Seidel, PSI, Chairman of the Scientific Programme Committee
Mats Lindroos, ESS, Chairman of the Local Organising Committee
E-mail: ipac17 [at] esss.se
Phone: +46 46 888 3393
- ipac17_poster.pdf15.38 MB pdf