In October 2014 Anna Gulyachkina joined the Detector Group within the Neutron Technologies Division as a Detector Systems Officer and has been working since then with purchasing, budgeting, planning, projects and various administrative tasks.
Before she moved to Sweden she worked in Russia as a financial controller, a project manager, economist and an assistant for different international and Russian companies including Scania Finance Russia and Siemens VDO Automotive.
- 2014 - present Detector Systems Officer, ESS, Sweden
- 2005 - Financial controller, Scania Leasing LLC, Russia
- 2004 - Financial controller, Siemens VDO Automotive OOO, Russia
- 2004 - Assistant to the General Director, Siemens VDO Automotive OOO, Russia
- 2001 - Economist of Business Development department and Project Leader, OOO MIKAS-Service / OOO NPP ELCAR , Russia
- 2007 - Corporate Finance and Comparative/Advanced Accounting Courses, The American Institute of Business and Economics, Russia
- 2001 - Higher Education Economics and Management in Construction, Technical University, Russia
- 2006 - International Financial Accounting Practice (IAS / IFRS / US GAAP), Deferred Taxation (IAS/ US GAAP), Ernst &Young CIS Professional Educational Center, Russia