Macromolecular neutron crystallography, enzyme mechanism, structural biology
- Design of a novel Peltier-based cooling device that allowed neutron diffraction data collection of perdeuterated yeast pyrophosphatase Oksanen E, Dauvergne, F, Goldman A & Budayova-Spano M Journal of Applied Crystallography (2010) 43 1113-1123 DOI: 10.1107/S0021889810027111
- Large crystal growth by thermal control allows combined X-ray and neutron crystallographic studies to elucidate the protonation states in Aspergillus flavus urate oxidase Oksanen E, Blakeley MP, Bonneté F, Dauvergne M-T, Dauvergne F & Budayova-Spano M Journal of the Royal Society Interface (2009) 6 Suppl 5, S599-S610 10.1098/rsif.2009.0162.focus
- Instrument Scientist, Macromolecular Crystallography, European Spallation Source, October 2011- present
- Post-doctoral fellow (EMBO Long-term fellowship), Institut de Biologie Structurale, Grenoble, October 2010-September 2011
- Post-doctoral fellow (Finnish Academy fellowship), European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Grenoble Outstation, February 2010-September 2010
- PhD Organic Chemistry, University of Helsinki, Finland, January 2010 (Dissertation Enzyme Molecular Choreography – Studies of Soluble Inorganic Pyrophosphatases) Supervised by Prof. Adrian Goldman
- MSc Chemistry, University of Helsinki, Finland (specialising in Organic Chemistry), March 2005.