Born and raised in Mexico City, after his bachelor he worked in a small automation project. The upgrading of a contact lenses lathe. Migrating the whole system from old electric cards to a OMRON PLC based system. He moved to Germany to study a master in Automation & IT. He did his master thesis about safety, focusing in two aspects: the ISO 13849 and PROFIsafe communication. He continued his work about safety in the Institute of Automation and Industrial IT until he moved to Sweden to be part of ESS.
- 2015 - present Electrical Engineer in the Motion Control and Automation Group at ESS
- 2014 Research assistant in the Institute of Automation & Industrial IT at TH Köln
- 2012 Masters in Automation & IT at Cologne University of Applied Sciences (TH Köln)
- 2012 Automation project in a contact lenses laboratory
- 2005 Bachelor in Mechatronics Engineer at National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)