Isaak López Higuera studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of the Basque Country, alongside a Machine-Tool specialization at the same University. After this, he was employed by SIEMENS Bilbao, within the Machine-Tool Division, mainly designing motion systems and CNC software. Following this work experience, he moved to Vicinay Sestao, a mooring line manufacturer, where he participated in the design, assembly and start-up of a new manufacturing line.
Since November 2015, Isaak has been working at ESS, inside the Detector Group, helping with the design and drawings needed for different detectors.
- 2016 - present Detector Mechanical Engineer, ESS, Lund, Sweden
- 2015 - Detector Mechanical Engineer (Internship), ESS, Lund, Sweden
- 2014 - Engineer, Vicinay Sestao, Bilbao, Spain
- 2013 - Internship, SIEMENS, Bilbao, Spain
- 2013 - Machine-Tool, Own Qualification linked to the Mechanical Engineering Degree, ETSIB Bilbao, Spain
- 2013 - Mechanical Engineering Degree, ETSIB Bilbao, Spain