The scope of the contract includes manufacturing, inspection and delivery of the inner shielding blocks to the ESS site in Lund. The final delivery for tender shall be 1 May, 2021.
The Contractor shall provide design input and produce manufacturing drawings and other documents needed for manufacturing control including inspection plans.
ESS will provide the steel plates f...
The following services shall be included:
- 100 ton meter knuckle boom crawler crane
- Service and maintenance of the crane
- Equipment for the crane and
The agreement (s) could be concluded with a different supplier for each lot or one supplier for both lots. Hence, it is up to the supplier to decide if they want to submit a Tender for both lots or just one.
• Warehouse management for on-site and off-site locations
• Foreign Trade & Customs compliance
• Logistics consulting (Logistics design, IT and process support)
• Guidance for appropriate use of Incoterms, Insurance, VAT /
• Support to Suppliers and In-Kind partners
• Select, procure, manage and coordinate subcontractors
The foreseen production contract is intended to be based on a “built-to-print” specification, based on ESS design. The bill of materials, detailed mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, te...
During the initial phase of the agreement the contractor will be requested to collaborate with ESS for equipping restaurant and cafeteria areas. Delivery of restaurant and cafeteria services is scheduled to start in Q1 2021. Catering services may start already in 2020.
ESS uses an electronic tendering system.
Visit ESS supplier portalkommersannons.se/ess
The system’s supplier portal is used for publishing information, sharing documentation, managing communications and receiving proposals from tenderers in connection with ESS procurement activities. Suppliers interested in ESS procurement activities can register and maintain a Business Profile in the supplier portal.